Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 133

Great things about Mondays?


1)  I get to either have hammock nap/reading time or just plain old relaxation time in the afternoon!


2)  Erica and I meet at Panera and chat/walk/have a grand old time :)


3)  I get to coach my bearcubs!  And today we learned breaststroke!!!


4)  I have no plans after coaching (well, group meeting today but usually!) and....


5)  I made a real dinner today!!!  In the crockpot - for the first time ever!


So my project from a few days ago (with the ornaments) is finished!  And it think it turned out really awesome!




And....I have been trying to make this work for a LONG time...and it still didn't turn out as cool as I hoped it would, but at least it's improving :)  I still need to put it on a chain though - I wanted to wait until I got a copper one...







No comments:

Post a Comment