Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 115

Happy Cinco de Mayo :)


I had a coffee date with my friend Jessica this morning and it was wonderful :)  It was really great to get to know her better because she is really awesome!


Then I got out of class super early and because I didn't have to watch Jen, I got to have a coffee date with Mags at "the Cup" and it was also awesome!  I really love hanging out with her :)


And then I worked with my little cute swimmers and then went over to JTT's house for a Cinco de Mayo celebration that included JICAMA!!!!!  My favorite vegetable (or close...cucumbers are delish as well)...and it was super fun to hang out and be chill with some great friends!


And no class tomorrow so I get to sleep in and relax :)


High:  My awesome dates with Mags and Jess plus Cinco de Mayo par-tay!


For my project today, I used acrylic paint, two types of letters, and glitter....


And I also included pictures of my delicious caramel cappuccino made and wonderfully decorated by guest artist JTT...





No comments:

Post a Comment