Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 111

So, I ran (mostly ran...walked a bit) a half marathon today with no training - and I felt surprisingly good the whole time...until now :(  I'm so sore!  I took an ice bath so hopefully that helps!  But I did way better than I expected and Allison did great in the half and Maggie rocked the full marathon!  It was so fun - and it was great to spend the weekend at Maggie's house - her parent's are super nice and we ate delicious food and I played a pretty exciting game of Euchre with her parents and Allison's mom :)


I took two amazing naps today and then we had NewLife and then over to JTT and David's house for a movie (Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead?) that was pretty good - an oldie but a goodie :)


I have two projects for today...


The first is an improved version of a couple days ago - I still have my other one and they actually look pretty cool together but I used thicker yarn (which Lindsay suggested) and it helped a lot!






The other one I used markers, yarn, and sequins in...and it's one of my favorite song lyrics :)



No comments:

Post a Comment