Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 128

I'm listening to "Evita" right now - I LOVE Evita...and Argentina....and Eva Peron....and CHIMICHURRI!  Which I had for dinner tonight (along with steak - yeah, talk about a real, home-cooked meal for once!) and it was amazing!  And if you don't know what chimichurri is, you are seriously missing out and need to google it ASAP!  You won't know how you lived without it....haha...but seriously it's that good :)


Also today, I spent time with Jen teasing her and showing off my new socks (that match hers....haha), coached, and went to Market District (an amazing grocery store!) as well as ran into some friends and my old neighbor!  We have really bad neighbors now (who think we are loud?  we are so quiet!) so it made me really miss them!  


And for my project today.....so it's not quite done but I don't have the supplies for part two - so this will be making a comeback soon!  I used acrylic paints and clear glass ornaments....





No comments:

Post a Comment