Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 113

I got to have breakfast with Lindsay this morning and it was wonderful :)  I really love hanging out with her!  And Hannah was super happy and adorable!  Then I got out of class early :) And then I got to get some homework done at a cool new coffee shop I discovered in UA before Jenna (and she let me take a nap because she wanted a nap!!!), then a group meeting, and then small group!  Pretty good day :)


High:  Breakfast :)


So today I decorated a frame that I made this cool "Wordle" for (using the lyrics to my favorite song)...using buttons...






And then, I organized my art supplies and got not one, not two, but THREE cuts on my hands from glass - and I seriously considered being a slacker and using that as my post for the day, but went against it - lucky you ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment