Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 99

Went on a run this morning - amazing weather!  


Class - barely made it out awake


Apple Store and Anthropologie and Trader Joe's with JTT


Family dinner with Maggie, Allison, JTT, and Jesse (with an ice cream cake for dessert!)


Starbucks study time (with an amazing RASPBERRY passion tea lemonade - David's amazing recommendation)


High:  That raspberry passion tea was delish!  And family dinner!


To make today's piece, I used yarn dipped in a glue/water mixture that I wrapped around a balloon (see first photo) then after it dried, I popped the balloon, resulting in these really cool balls!  It reminds me of the things you see at Pier One or in Pottery Barn that are on a coffee table in a big bowl :)







And, on a side note, I'm allergic to cats :(  Which means I'm trying to find a place for Colbi to live until September (when Jon and Leah get married and they can take her)...any takers?  She's beautiful and amazing and really well behaved!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment