Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 106

Went on a run this morning (in the extremely humid weather) to Maggie's house and she drove me back - I love having a destination in mind...it makes it so much faster!


Class - which got out super early - then Kroger for some honey roasted peanut butter and Crimson Cup for a decorated cap where I saw JTT, Mags, and Jesse...it was where all the cool people were!


Jenna - including a walk to the pet store...and a $1000 (yes $1000) bird!







Hobby Lobby run - couldn't find any mini chairs though :(  But did find lots of other fun stuff!


Small group - John 4...breakfast for dinner....I love small group :)


Studying for logistics :/


High:  Small group :)


For my project today, my friend Lindsay inspired me - she has a ton of these but they look waaay cooler!  But I tried :)  I used a sewing (?) hoop thing and thread stuff...



1 comment:

  1. Ahh. I love it!

    It's an emroidery hoop and a little thicker yarn would fill it up some more!

    Can't wait to hang out with you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete