Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 105

Easter Sunday!

Got to hang out with my dear friend Kyla at the JO Track this morning - so good to catch up with her :)

Then some bonding time with Ashton while I made spaghetti sauce and fruit pizza...

And then orphan Easter dinner!  Including spaghetti, fruit pizza, hummus, sun dried tomatoes/parmesan/mini toasts, and apple and avocado salad with friends JTT, Caleb, and Adib!

Then Easter service and then hangout with Allisha!  Who is awesome - and we went to Graeter's which is awesome!

And then chillness!

High:  Kyla - I wish I saw her more often - and Allisha - she's awesome and I just wish I got to hang out with her more!

Lindsay and I made these sweet "wheelies" for Easter service....and they are my project for today!




No comments:

Post a Comment