Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 102

Went for a run this morning - great weather :)  Did the bike trail to 3rd but backward - much better that way!


Got to bike to class!  I finally had air in my tires, it was warm enough, and it wasn't raining - all in the same day!!!  It was quite glorious!


Got out of class super early so I made a Target/Joanne's run and then went to Crimson Cup to study/drink an iced tea spritzer!


Jenna - and soccer being FORTY minutes late - and getting an Easter basket from her fam!


Dinner with JTT, Maggie, Allison, Matt, and Mark....burgers, potato salad, and Asian salad...so good!


Glee then ABDC with the above plus T-ra...


Chasing Colbi around and thru the bushes after I got home - not super fun


High:  Dinner with friends...and riding my bike to class!


I used this cool dotted blue tulle stuff, sticky letters, and Sharpies...(and I thought it was quite appropriate for what tomorrow is - Good Friday fyi!)...







No comments:

Post a Comment