Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 87

Breakfast with Abby at Bruegger's (with a pesto cheddar bagel!!) = awesome


Group meeting = eh, you know?


Beautiful weather during my walks to and from class = awesome


Jenna = much better than yesterday!


Doing a quickie 1 mile run outside because the weather was beautiful = awesome


Jesus time on the hammock = awesome


Working out with Tara at JO = awesome


The Middle playing during my workout (which made me laugh so hard!) = awesome


Asparagus for dinner = awesome
High:  It was a pretty awesome day, but I'm gonna go with Jesus time on the hammock - how could I not?!?




Remember my prayer/inspiration board?  Well it's back - still in progress (it's something I'm supposed to work on)...and since it needed a 3-D element, I added wire...






No comments:

Post a Comment