Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 78

First day of my last quarter at OSU - how crazy is that?  Only two classes this quarter - and during my first one the prof said he "hates marketing majors...so everyone better be a logistics major" and then he proceeded to ask us who was a marketing major.  Needless to say, I did NOT raise my hand....what was he thinking?  I plan on sitting in the back...trying not to fall asleep...and not raising my hand in hopes that he doesn't figure me out...haha


Anyways, I got to workout with Lizzie today (we did a spinning class - it was hard!) and then Leah and I went to Giant Eagle Market District (my favorite grocery store ever!!!) and I applied for lots of jobs...fun fun fun


High:  Grocery shopping with Leah - for two reasons:  1) Giant Eagle Market District is freaking amazing! and 2) Leah is freaking amazing and I don't get to hang out with her near enough!


I have this really super great idea for a project but I can't seem to find a "Bulb Guard" in order to make it...so I haven't been able to yet :(  But I did get to decorate my schedule!  With highlighters :)







No comments:

Post a Comment