Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 58

1)  I made 4, yes 4, wax Barbies today...that all broke, had holes in them, or were gunky and watery....so I finally made a microcrystalline one (and I haven't opened the mold yet, so who knows!)


2)  I got to make like 5 fused glass pieces!  My teacher said to use up the glass - and I did that!


3)  A bird pooped on me - not once, but TWICE


4)  It was warm :)


5)  I had to listen to the Justin Bieber cd...on repeat....three times...


6)  I received an encouragement video from my friend Ryan and it made my day!


7)  I had breakfast with Gennie and hung out with Maggie


8)  I went on a run this morning - outside!


9)  Border's is closing (which is sad) but everything is on sale!!!


10) Since I really wanted to write down ten things, I got an amazing birthday cake from Jenna and her fam!


I used acrylic paint, magazine pages, ribbon, and dried up acrylic paint dots...



No comments:

Post a Comment