Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 67

After watching a Beautiful Mind last night with Tara, I slept in late and then went on a run in the beautiful 60 degree weather :)  Then I packed, enjoyed an iced tea spritzer (melon and peach - delish!) and headed to the airport.  Columbus to Cleveland to Ft Meyers where my grandparents and mommers were awaiting my arrival :)  Drove to Marco and checked out my pops' sweet artwork (he's really good!)!


The piece I did for today is fused glass....I think this is my favorite one.  I did multiple layers with the first layer being opaque glass, the second layer being translucent colorful glass, and the last layer being stringers and frit of barely noticeable colors - it is clear but I took the picture on my bedspread which is blue...






And here is just one of my pops' amazing pieces!



No comments:

Post a Comment