Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 47

Today was a pretty awesome day :)


Interview this morning that I ROCKED (even got a call back within 15 min!), lunch with Jen at HangOver Easy (chocolate chip Belgian waffle!), hangout with Erica, and grocery shopping at Giant Eagle MarketDistrict with Erica and JTT.  Then JTT and I made spaghetti carbonara and a delicious zucchini salad for dinner and Emily and Rob came over - plus we played Monopoly Deal and had Jeni's ice cream and red velvet cakesters! A pretty awesome food day!


High:  All the wonderful people in my life :)


Low:  Wearing heels...to the interview


I used ModgePodge, buttons, glitter, and the tissue paper and ribbon off a package from Gram and Poops :) (THANK YOU!)



Plus I was introduced to Words with Friends and I played the word DOTS :)





No comments:

Post a Comment