Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 36

Happy Valentine's Day!


After having some hallway catch-up with Leah last night, I overslept this morning (which isn't a totally bad thing) and then only went to my second class.  It was actually pretty interesting as we talked about a huge French conglomerate.  Then date with Emily at Momo2 (Honey bubble tea and a strawberry Nutella crepe!), coffee (aka iced passion tea lemonade) with Gennie, Target run, coaching, and then dinner time!  JT, Caleb, and I were going to go to an authentic Mexican restaurant but it was closed so we went to Chick-fil-a which is also amazing!  I had two Valentine's dates ;) Then back to JT's for some lavender wildberry Jeni's ice cream and catching up.


High:  Jeni's plus Chick-fil-a with JT and Caleb plus Emily and Gennie dates


Low:  Coaching...where a girl asked if I was pregnant because of the shirt I was wearing!  I told her 21 year olds couldn't have babies...


Today I used the Valentine's bag from mommers plus Sharpies, glue stick, and Sparkle Modge Podge.  The quote is from my new favorite song "Awake My Soul" by Mumford & Sons



P.S.  The dots are the glitter dots from the Sparkle Modge Podge

P.P.S.  High for yesterday:  My dad's homemade chocolate chip pancakes!
Low for yesterday:  The drive home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment