Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 33

I got to sleep in today :)

Then lunch with Abby Jones (who is super awesome) at Bruegger's, some homework at Crimson Cup, date with Allisha at Crimson Cup (who is super awesome also!), and then a lonely drive up to Michigan (thanks for the phone call JT) to meet up with the fam plus Aunt Gai(l) and then a ridiculous game of Monopoly deal (8th grade boys are ridic).

High:  Dates with Allisha and Abby and phone call with JT

Low:  Driving by myself

Two pieces for today...

Permanent markers and ribbon



Colored pencils and scraps of paper






So my dad-o has this habit of "resting his eyes" on the couch while people are still awake....



Aunt Gai(l)....she is tired




Me and my sleeping dad-o


The only one completely awake...


My grandpa is a ridiculously talented artist....here are two pieces he made for our lakehouse...



No comments:

Post a Comment